Explore The Market
Renninger’s Flea & Farmer’s Market has been a part of Brevard County since 1987. Our market is the largest flea market on the Space Coast with open air booths & air-conditioned specialty shops. There are always great deals to be found among our vast amount of permanent & weekend vendors!
Some of your shopping choices include:
In addition to our permanent vendors, each week there is a sizeable amount of new weekly vendors selling their new and used merchandise. You can also find your special treasures at one of our antique and collectible vendor booths. So make sure you include us in your weekend plans or your family vacation to Florida! The market is situated on over 20 acres, conveniently located just off of busy I-95, which is traveled by over 50,000 cars daily!
Renninger’s Flea Features:
- Over 2.4 miles of covered shopping
- Free admission and parking
- Over 800 booths
- Newly renovated restrooms
- ATM’s (located in our food courts and at either end of the market & at the market office)
- Food Courts/2 Beer & Wine Gardens
- Onsite, 24/7 security
- Complimentary wheelchairs
- Pet friendly (must be hand carried or secured in a stroller)
- Animal stroller rentals available
- Ample parking
- RV’s, tractor trailers, and other large vehicles always welcome
- Monthly attractions
- Now Open: Antique Consignment!